FIRST CALL FOR PAPERS
Start of the registration process: September 15th, 2017
Deadline for 3-page papers submission: February 16th, 2018
Notification of paper acceptance: March 15th, 2018
Deadline for final accepted papers: March 31th, 2018
Deadline for early bird registration: April 30th, 2018
|Participation type||Early bird registration
15th September 2017– 30th April 2018
After 30th April 2018
|Regular||350 EUR||400 EUR|
|Students*||200 EUR||250 EUR|
|IEEE Members – regular||315 EUR||360 EUR|
|IEEE Members – students*||180 EUR||225 EUR|
|Exibitors||750 EUR||1000 EUR|
|Optional conference dinner**||60 EUR|
* Students (including master and PhD students) and postdocs.
** The price includes conference dinner in Hotel Król Kazimierz, travel, and guided tour in Kazimierz Dolny.
Fee should be paid via PayU (in registration form) or by traditional form ie. to the following bank account:
|Account holder:||IA PAS Doświadczalna 4, 20-290 Lublin POLAND|
|Account No. (for payments in EUR) (IBAN)||PL 30 1130 1206 0028 9107 8920 0004|
Please use your firstname, familyname and ISEMA2018 code as the money transfer title.
- Deadline for 3-page papers is February 16th, 2018.
- Notification of paper acceptance: March 15th, 2018.
- Deadline for final accepted papers: March 31th, 2018.
- 3-page papers should be prepared according to IEEE conference proceedings template (please select A4 paper).
- Each registered participant should present no more than one paper. In case a registered presenting author is not attending the conference, his/her paper can be presented by a registered co-author of the paper.
- Accepted presented papers will be submitted to IEEE Xplore Digital Library. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference, including IEEE Xplore® Digital Library, if the paper is not presented by the author at the conference.
- Before submission of final accepted papers, authors will be asked to sign an IEEE Copyright Form and create PDFs according to IEEE requirements. Detailed instructions for preparation and uploading of final papers to be submitted to IEEE Xplore® Digital Library will be posted later. Papers that will not meet the IEEE requirements will not be submitted to IEEE Xplore.
- The conference participants will have the opportunity to publish their full work (papers expanded in comparison to the work submitted to IEEE Xplore) in a special issue of one of the following open-access peer-reviewed journals:
– International Agrophysics (IF: 0.967, the papers will appear in the first issue of 2019).
– Sensors – “Special Issue of SENSORS (IF: 2.677) – “Selected Papers from ISEMA 2018”.
Note: an ISEMA2018 conference paper submitted to International Agrophysics or Sensors MDPI should fulfill the following requirements:
- the paper should be expanded to the size of a research article,
- the conference paper should be cited and noted on the first page of the paper,
- authors are asked to include a statement in the cover letter on what has been changed compared to the original conference paper and declare that the content of the submitted paper do not infringe on the IEEE copyright of the conference paper.
We recommend Hotel Mercure Lublin Centrum*** as a place to stay during the conference. Special prices will be available for conference participants who will make their reservation (by phone +48 81 533 72 12 or by mail H3404-RE@accor.com) using “AGROPHYSICS” code word.
The hotel day begins from 2 pm and ends at 12 pm.
The available space to present a poster on the poster board is 841 mm wide and 1189 mm high (A0). However, to facilitate your journey, we suggest preparing a poster of A1 size (594 mm wide and 841 mm high).